Access ready cash whenever you need it.
Whether you're planning on renovating your home, making a major purchase, or taking advantage of investment opportunities, a line of credit lets you borrow with flexibility and convenience.
By leveraging the equity in your home, you may be able to secure a line of credit with an interest rate lower than most other credit products.
Depending on the amount of equity you've invested in your home purchase, less any outstanding debts registered against your property, you may qualify for a secured line of credit. This is instant money that you can use for anything you like.
Generally Speaking, Benefits of a Secured Line of Credit include:
Saves you money:
- Using the equity in your home may result in a lower 'secured' interest rate, and a higher credit limit.
- Make interest payments only on the funds you use, not your total credit limit.
- Apply once and it's set up for your future use.
- Reusable even when it's been fully paid; you won't have to reapply.
- Easy access to your line of credit funds.
Even if you're not sure how much equity you've invested in your home, you can contact your Mortgage Centre specialist for a free consultation. We'll sit down with you to analyze your current situation and discuss your options. Plus, we'll do the legwork for you! We'll assess your options then discuss the pros and cons of each with you so you're able to make an informed decision.
Interested in an Unsecured Line of Credit tied to High Interest Earning Savings Account?
The CFF Bank EASYONE Account is a smart and easy, all-in-one banking solution. This account offers customers the ability to take advantage of both an unsecured line of credit and high interest savings with one simple, no-fee account.
Benefits of a CFF Bank EASYONE Account include:
- Transfer higher interest credit card balances
- Consolidate debt
- Pay for your next home renovation
- Increase your savings
- Pay for a vacation
- Reduce interest you pay
- Manage your cash flow
Contact me directly to find out more about the CFF Bank EASYONE Account!
Contact us Today!